Saturday, February 12, 2011

Entry #1....the change begins

Why was it this year I decided to make some serious changes? I have no clue....no big life events, except finishing school pretty soon and getting a new job. I kind of got into a rut of eating crap all the time and I wanted to feel better more than I felt sicky. I also see people doing exactly what they want to do...and at 33 I'm still not sure what that will be for me. That's ok though - hopefully this blog will help me figure that out.

Today's changes: I worked on my scrapbooking for a while, worked with my puppy (for a while he got the whole fetch game...then it turned into just running back to me without the toy), and eating better...especially after I tried a Pepsi to discover that even one affects how I feel...and its not a positive impact either.

Aside from the Pepsi, I was pretty good on the eating front. Some Bolthouse farms juice, ravioli and shrimp for lunch, a Boca burger for dinner (celery and PB, and some guacamole on the side). For a snack I had some honey mustard pretzels, and a bite of a Toblerone. And I love to look in my fridge, freezer and cupboards and see loads of healthiness to choose from!

What will I do with the rest of the day? Who knows....but I will probably blog about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment