Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2

Well today's changes hit kind of a roadblock. It looked to be an easy day but my puppy decided that it was also a good day to present some new challenges (in the form of figuring out how to go over and under the gate to the kitchen). Plus hubby is sick, and I am trying to make him eat healthier so that this whatever-he-has goes away soon.

I read all of my new Vegetarian Times magazine and continue to read The Kind Diet and I am continuously inspired. I was even checking menus in Arizona and Walt Disney World for entrees that I can try while I am on vacation, and it actually looks wonderful. I am trying more and more to be a vegetarian, but I cling to the dairy, eggs and seafood. Honestly though, regular meat products don't really appeal to me as much anymore.

Today I had a bagel with butter in the morning, with juice and a PBJ for lunch. Dinner was a simple brown rice and quinoa (Seeds of Change precooked packets!) My only vices today was a Pepsi (throwback, no HFCS) and a couple of Ghirardelli chocolates. Every day I feel better as I eat better, and that's pretty dang cool.

I didn't make it to derby practice, which bummed me out, but I will go on Tuesday. I will probably do some Wii fit in a while to get some exercise in, and then get my healthy lunch ready for work. Yeah, thats about it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment