Saturday, April 16, 2011

Merrily on my way to nowhere in particular~

I am working on the serious business of budgeting, trying to whittle down the bills and finishing schoolwork so I can graduate on time. Great. But the wheels in my head have been cranking away -and I have like ten or more plans of things I would want to do. And it doesn't seem to all mesh together. Hmmm.... But I will be consulting with two trusted friends to see how to make it all work. Will there be some sacrifices? Most likely. Will I have to give up some things in the short term to make the long term goals happen? Yeah. But I am convinced it will all be worth it. My first goal is to go through my house and organize. Yes, just that. If I know where things are, and everything is readily available that I need -things will run a little more smooth. Pics to be posted whenever this is done. :) For this week -it's all cleaning and research. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment