Monday, April 11, 2011

As Chip said...."Oh H.R. Puffinstuff!"

Today was such a good Monday! It was beautiful out and work went well. I had a mega healthy lunch - and vegetarian too! It would have been vegan, but the only mayo I had was regular. Note to self - Vegenaise on shopping list. Then I went home, windows open, and cooked a super healthy dinner of cabbage, potatoes and peas. Vegetarian again - I love butter - I admit it. But I am making progress. Chip did too - realized that chicken nuggets do not healthy make him, and chucked them out. And then I wrote in the book I wish to eventually have published. No leaks yet, sorry....lol. I accomplished things tonight. Oh yeah, while dinner cooked away I did some dishes too. Let's see if this trend continues tomorrow. I am gonna try the whole walking to work thing again too. Sweet! Off to make a healthy lunch ready for the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment