Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Holy Upside Down!

The detox has gone awry, I ate copious amounts of notsogreat food.
I am so behind in my classwork, mainly because I have lost focus.
I have ideas, but I feel that I don't have the time to really do anything.

It's ok though. It's spring and time for changes. I think a small to-do list would work nicely every day. Today it's finish homework and start to clean scrap room. I have a beautiful new desk to work at. And we have a nice little work room upstairs, set up by Chip and decorated by me. I think I will finish the evening by packing some healthy lunches and getting my clothes ready for the rest of the week.

Tomorrows list
Wake up and take a walk, eat a decent breakfast.
Do some reading on my lunch at work.
Finish my homework for Thursday.

Thats it. If I do more, great.

No comments:

Post a Comment