Thursday, March 24, 2011

Healthy Yummies

I decided to forego the list and do the grocery shopping without buying all the usual stuff. Try something new for a change. I went to the Asian market first -and found some delightful goodies in the form of tofu, veggie gyoza and umeboshi plums. Other snacks found their way into my basket...but I digress.
Then I went to the grocery store and bought tons of veggies, some vegan cheese slices, seitan, etc etc. Considering what I bought, only a few not so healthy things made it into the cart. The best part? I feel so much better eating this stuff!

Tomorrow-
1. Get planting stuff ready for Saturday
2. Get a jump on the spring cleaning
3. Eat a nice breakfast (I put this in a different place...maybe that will work better)

No comments:

Post a Comment