Saturday, October 29, 2011

Easy changing!

I have gone two days without pepsi. I still crave it - especially when I watch NCIS. (Caff-Pow!)
But other changes are coming along nicely. I actually look at ingredients to make sure what I am buying doesn't contain HFCS or any animal ingredients (sigh, so long Stove Top - has both!)
But I always find tons of new items that make the vegetarian transition easier! Sunsational sunflower seed milk is awesome - as is the Silk Nog!
Am I going vegan? Not yet, but when I find things that help replace animal stuff and make life a little easier on the cows, well that makes me happy. Even though I only eat/drink organic dairy when I have it, every little bit counts.
I think thats about it - off for the night - and to my homemade apple crisp!

No comments:

Post a Comment