Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend of Awesome

Oh it was a wonderful weekend! Chip and I spend Saturday just being together and relaxing and having a great time. We went to Cracker Barrell for lunch and I found myself reading even the candy labels - that whole vegetarian thing. Sure, it was hard to resist the gummies, but I did find some other tempting treats - don't worry.
Today was UU Church with the water ceremony and the annual picnic. Now that was tons of fun! The food was amazing, and Chip's pasta salad was a hit! Our scavenger hunt team did wonderful - I even found a thistle! (pretty sure the first one I have ever found - thanks Mother Nature for helping us out!) We met a lot of wonderful people - and I am sure we will be seeing them a lot more!
But the weekend is slipping away - sigh, but tomorrow brings another day of doing fun things. Hopefully some creative things tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment