Monday, May 23, 2011

My stomach has ceased the assault

Feeling better today. Perhaps some sort of fiber overload, as my system is not super accustomed to the whole vegetarian business yet. But I digress..
Finances are actually coming along a little better than I expected. Sure, I am trying to figure out the next few months, but it will come along. And school is finally DONE, which means I can actually focus on reading and catching up on all of the wonderful things I have missed over the past almost seven years. Like reading lots and lots, watching some good tv and movies, gardening, etc. The list goes on. On that note, I made a stack of books that I have neglected and will finish them within the week. Yay!
On to a somewhat healthy evening snack and perhaps a little straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment